Can I take refund of the fees paid to an institution

29-Mar-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
I joined an institution. I didn't go there for more than 15 days. Fee was paid upfront for an year. Now the time has passed. Can I claime refund stating I didn't avail the service. Not giving phone number.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
674 votes
sorry I was busy in my election so I couldn't reply to you. I have read your
problem and now for this process... we have to need some detail of document.. which was made before fee. you may call me personally.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."