One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Ankit Choudhary

Advocate Ankit Choudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRameshwar Nagar, Jodhpur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Choudhary completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankit enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Lawyers Association.

Enrollment Number : R/2123/2015
  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • Family Court, Jodhpur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ankit Choudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Choudhary

Q: Cheque received from an individual has bounced

Sir I had received a cheque of Rs 10000 that had bounced due to the insufficiency of funds. The drawer of the cheque is not giving the money despite asking several times after this cheque bounce scene Sir what should I do now to recover my money.

Advocate Ankit Choudhary answered
he will give with intrest money but before that you have to call me.. because I need some facts , data,time of offense. so first you should call me and provide data if it will according law then I will help you .

Q: What to do if some people in guise of police took my brother

Sir/madam My brother studies in ganganagar city and a murder was happened there yesterday but my brother was at home for three days. Somehow some men (police/sog) came in civil with guns and asked questions to him and me too and then took him with them. When i asked them where are you taking him they said we will call you. Still i have no information about him. Please guide me because i know he is innocent.

Advocate Ankit Choudhary answered
I understand presently you are facing abIg problem. but don't worry I will help you. I know what we have to do. but before any solution you have to call me. I need some more facts about this case. so you have to call me earlier possible. presently I am a practicing Lawyer ay rajasthan high court jodhpur

Q: Wife leaves matrimonial home & refuses to come back & keeps an affair

Dear sir we have two years of marriage. But on 20th oct'18 my wife went to her fathers home happily without any problems. but after too many calls for return back she refused and everybody in her family including her abusing on call and same when we went to her home for convincing her father. her father asking us to make/buy a new separate house for his daughter and after that, they will send her back. including I found some call details from my email which her mobile number accounts have been linked. that she had and lots of SMS and calls in between of 11 PM night to 7 AM Moning often days. when she going from my house all jewelry has taken with her giving a reason that it's a festival season and i will celebrate the festival with wear all pieces of jewelry, so i allow her to take her. But now her father continuously denying that my daughter does not bring any jweleries (120Gms Gold+600Gms Silver)with her.

Advocate Ankit Choudhary answered
I understand your feeling you are in serious problem. I can your help so don't worry. I need some more facts to solve it. you have call me. you may anytime. after that I will give you a way for come out to this problem.

Q: Wife's right to know husband's properties owned & bank balance

Hi, I have been living with husband for past 30 years but life has been hell. Recently my daughter was married and now I want to take up things with my husband. Since I am a house wife I have no means of earning and depend totally on husband. This has been a major pain area and I don't get sufficient funds for my daily requirements. My husband earns well and has many properties. But I am not aware of it and some even are on my name (could be fully or partially) as I remember signing some documents long back. To summarize I want to do whether I have the right to know how much property and bank balance my husband has and how much is in my name. I am also thinking of divorce if things don't settle mutually as I am fedup of asking money and being treated as begger.

Advocate Ankit Choudhary answered
you have many powers and law always with you. you can do everything and whatever. I need some more facts for help you. Regarding this matter you have to call me. after that I will told you what I can do for you.

Q: Friend deny to form partnership agreement after payment of money

Me and my friend planned to open gym so I paid him 50% amount of total cost of gym Now he not agree to make any kind of partnership document of that gym. What should I do now.?

Advocate Ankit Choudhary answered
did you make any document for this agreement. I will give my advice after visit all fact regarding your agreement. so you have to ready with your document after that you should call me any time . I will provide help you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankit Choudhary

Can Advocate Ankit Choudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankit Choudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Choudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Ankit Choudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Choudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Choudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Choudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Choudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankit Choudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankit Choudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankit Choudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankit Choudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.