Can I cancel payment if institute could not get me a job as promised?

Sir I have joined a course for which I have applied loan provided by them of rs 1.50 lack The institute director said that they will provide job after completing course but they didn't provided job but charging emi for loan Now I decided to cancel my checks given to them is it legally fair or not Please help me with this issue sir

you can cancel the cheuqes by stating that there is performance is not performed by the institute and you can order stop payment with the banker by issuing a letter and you can file a consumer case and 420 against the institute

You can file a complaint with Consumer Forum for compensation if the Institute Director gave you guarantee job after completion of the course. You must have either documentary evidence or advertised brochure