Can I cancel payment if institute could not get me a job as promised?

Sir I have joined a course for which I have applied loan provided by them of rs 1.50 lack The institute director said that they will provide job after completing course but they didn't provided job but charging emi for loan Now I decided to cancel my checks given to them is it legally fair or not Please help me with this issue sir

Answers (2)

205 votes

you can cancel the cheuqes by stating that there is performance is not performed by the institute and you can order stop payment with the banker by issuing a letter and you can file a consumer case and 420 against the institute

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

328 votes

You can file a complaint with Consumer Forum for compensation if the Institute Director gave you guarantee job after completion of the course. You must have either documentary evidence or advertised brochure

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles