BSNL Leaked my Call Details. How can i get the info passed to others?

I am 100% sure that BSNL leaked my call details to Rival party and they used it against me for filing a false complaint in woman cell. Nothing is found in that and I am not able to get the printout of my call details and therefore I have filed many RTI's against BSNL and I am getting equivocating and insufficient round and round information from BSNL. Kindly suggest what I can do in this case and how I can get help in getting the information from BSNL that which employee have provided my details to which person.

If you re aware of working of BSNL, then you must know that most of BSNL employees would have access to your call details, through their respective systems, within and outside your area/circle, and in such an event it is very difficult to ascertain, which employee had without authorization handed over your call details. Since you have mentioned woman cell, and if rival party is your wife, then she could have legitimately got access to call details by logging into BSNL account of your phone. Even BSNL phone bills have details of phone numbers on which call have been made.

Rather than BSNL try to find from Woman cell, if any unique id is mentioned on call details, which could be user id of concerned BSNL employee, you may not be able to get that information through RTI if the matter is under investigation by Woman Cell.

In the event you may have more questions, you may contact me.