Am I liable to pay maintenance charges without getting the possession

Hi! I am from Jaipur & bought a shop in a Mall in 2013 for which the registry was done in 2013 and till date the possession has not been given. The builder started charging the maintenance charges from 2014 whereas at that point of time the work was still going on in the building. Am I liable to pay maintenance for that period? Waiting for the advice. Thanks

You are not liable for maintenance charges . If your builder charge maintenance charges , You should approach District Consumer Dispute Rederesssal Forum Jaipur. ....................................

hello first i want to see your registry. you have various types of rights in this matter like consumer forum, criminal etc. which type of maintenance builder demanding from you.there are various questions after that i suggest you to give best way to go