One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Vikas Dhabhai

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNew Loha Mandi Road, Jaipur
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikas Dhabhai completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He has been representing Sony India in the Consumer Court.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2011. He is a member of the Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/388/2011
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan Consumer Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikas Dhabhai. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikas Dhabhai

Q: Mental Torture by inlaws since last 3 years. Need suggestion.

Can I file a pre complaint against my inlaws as they are continuously torturing me mentally since last 3 years.. keeps on abusing my family.. due to over stress I became a diabetic patient.. My husband take no stand for it... I just want to be on saree side by filing a complaint against them so that in future they can't torture me and my family for anything. Religion- hindu

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai answered
hihow are you ,you said your in laws are torturing you . yes you can file a complaint regarding this.but their are some query regarding your family , husband ,children etc.first you should know all types of laws.

Q: What is the procedure of Divorce by mutual consent

Sir, Please tell me the way i can get divorce by mutual consent. I and my husband wants to leave this relation.. as we have disputes every day , now even after 6 years of marriage we both dint have understanding towards each other. please show us the right way to get out from this relation.

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai answered
hi how are you , i will told you about the mutual consent divorce. first we will file in a court.After that give us time of 6 months.after that time you both are ready to take divorce then court give you decree of divorce.

Q: Am I liable to pay maintenance charges without getting the possession

Hi! I am from Jaipur & bought a shop in a Mall in 2013 for which the registry was done in 2013 and till date the possession has not been given. The builder started charging the maintenance charges from 2014 whereas at that point of time the work was still going on in the building. Am I liable to pay maintenance for that period? Waiting for the advice. Thanks

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai answered
hello first i want to see your registry. you have various types of rights in this matter like consumer forum, criminal etc. which type of maintenance builder demanding from you.there are various questions after that i suggest you to give best way to go

Q: Action against husband having extra marital affair

Hello I wanted to enquire about the legal action which I can take in case my husband is not loyal to me. Having an extra marital affair for more than 5 year (have some proof as well). He is also blaming me for his wrong doing. None of his family member is supporting me and in favor of him. Finally I have to leave the house with my kids. At this point I do not want divorce, wanted to settle by talkings but doesn't look like he is willing to resolve the matter. Its hard to understand his intentions at the moment. Please suggest what can I do? Thanks Hindu religion

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai answered
Hello there are many things to know about your family.and according to law there are many rights you have.just like domestic violence, mahila aayog etc.. From which city do you belong and many more information need to suggest anything

Q: Procedure to marry a muslim boy without intimating his parents

i am a hindu male and me and my muslim partner want to marry in court....without any prior information to her muslim parents...because if they will knew they will not allow us to marry....please give me an advice for this..

Advocate Vikas Dhabhai answered
you are hindu male and your muslim partner want to marry in court....without any prior information to her muslim parents. are you both are mature?? means 21 years of boy and 18 years of girl and you have any documented proof of age

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikas Dhabhai

Can Advocate Vikas Dhabhai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikas Dhabhai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai?

When you meet with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikas Dhabhai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikas Dhabhai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikas Dhabhai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.