Action as coaching institute rusticates student for hanging id card

How can I take legal action against my coaching institute who exerted huge pressure for hanging identity card and rusticates me for this, I carry it all time but I can't hang it?

This is something which will not be covered under purview of legal remedy. However, you can read the rules of the coaching and if it does not have anything with this regard you can claim back your fees.

You may approach to consumer forum against this behavior from coaching institute. The identity card is issued to student to disclosed their identity and on demand of management or related officer you may show to them but they cant force you to hang it on and if they rusticate you. You may take legal action filling case in consumer court .