Wrongful and baseless allegation by the university

Hi,please help in this issue. Suppose University officials initiated arbitrary action against X (Who might be a student or employee) based on a wrongful allegation.X challenges this arbitrary order in High Court by filing a civil suit.Defendant (university),in response of this civil suit ,presented a fraudulent document on a back date that contain baseless and wrong wrong allegation against X.This document, presented before court, was not on the record before filing of civil suit by X. How can X prove, in court of law, that this document is forged and contains baseless allegation?

Answers (3)

249 votes

I have come across many cases like this. Since you are saying that this document is fraud and your reasoning to say that it is a fraud must be placed before the court. Nothing beyond.
Your query needs detailed discussion.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

89 votes

You have to engage council & arraneg to file application in court for expert openion on documents filed, if youi are sure that false and fabricated documents is filed.
Please arrange to attach High court case file supporting also alongwith present case.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
89 votes

Hi, in view of the facts provided by you, once a document is presented before a court, it does not mean it is an admitted document. Under the provisions of CPC a notice to admit such document has to be served to you and within seven days you have to reply to that notice. You have to deny the genuineness of the document specifically or by necessary implication or just state in your reply to be not admitted. In case you have not received any such notice, the Court would on its own at any stage call upon you to either admit or refuse to admit the document in question. For more assistance you have to share the documents and more facts with me. You are free to contact me for any further assistance.


Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles