Wrongful and baseless allegation by the university

Hi,please help in this issue. Suppose University officials initiated arbitrary action against X (Who might be a student or employee) based on a wrongful allegation.X challenges this arbitrary order in High Court by filing a civil suit.Defendant (university),in response of this civil suit ,presented a fraudulent document on a back date that contain baseless and wrong wrong allegation against X.This document, presented before court, was not on the record before filing of civil suit by X. How can X prove, in court of law, that this document is forged and contains baseless allegation?

Hi, in view of the facts provided by you, once a document is presented before a court, it does not mean it is an admitted document. Under the provisions of CPC a notice to admit such document has to be served to you and within seven days you have to reply to that notice. You have to deny the genuineness of the document specifically or by necessary implication or just state in your reply to be not admitted. In case you have not received any such notice, the Court would on its own at any stage call upon you to either admit or refuse to admit the document in question. For more assistance you have to share the documents and more facts with me. You are free to contact me for any further assistance.

Regards

You have to engage council & arraneg to file application in court for expert openion on documents filed, if youi are sure that false and fabricated documents is filed.
Please arrange to attach High court case file supporting also alongwith present case.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

I have come across many cases like this. Since you are saying that this document is fraud and your reasoning to say that it is a fraud must be placed before the court. Nothing beyond.
Your query needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA