Wife has affair with other person can i sue him for disturbing my life

Sir, i caught my wife with another person. Can I file a case against that person for harassment and disturbing my life. I am very depressed and feeling alone. Full of anger to take revenge against that guy. He slept with her so many time in my absences. 

You should collect evidence against your wife about her having extramarital relation and after collecting evidence you should think about taking divorce from your wife because without her permission nobody dare to come in your home in your absence.

Yes you may sue that guy for affair with your wife in criminal court and you may also Lodge an FIR against him ...... You may also file a divorce petition against your wife..... I can understand your position but you don't have to be dipress .... Contact for any other querry...

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

The act of that other person is a civil wrong in form of tort as well as crime in form of adultery. You can file a criminal complaint against that person for commission of offence adultery punishable under IPC. But it is always in your interest to gather some good proof in form to substantiate your pleadings.

Yes. This amounts to adultery. You can file a complaint against that guy in a court having proper jurisdiction. For adultery he will be punished for imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years.