One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Anil Yadav

Advocate Anil Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPrem Nagar 2, Gurgaon
LawRato37 years Experience
Practice Areas
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anil Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anil provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anil enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1987.

Enrollment Number : P/669/1987
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anil Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anil Yadav

Q: What to do patna high court dismissed my writ petition

Dismissed the civil misslenious writ by Patna high court, so I want to next next step. please suggest me!

Advocate Anil Yadav answered
You can file review petition in Patna High Court. But normally review petition will be heard by the same bench at Patna High Court there is very less chance of success in review petition. So now you can file our writ petition in Supreme Court of India.

Q: How to deal with Violation of fundamental rights legally

What is the procedure for case file on the violation of fundamental rights? What will be the cost?

Advocate Anil Yadav answered
We have to file a writ in High Court if there is any violation of fundamental right. You have to contact a Advocate who practice in the High Court in whose jurisdiction your fundamental right violated.

Q: Marriage Registration................

I married to my wife on 12/12/2017,we both were unmarried at time of marriage.we performed marrige in arya samaj mandir as our families were not ready,marriage of certificate was given by arya samaj trust to me just after marriage, we both are hindus and I m from bihar and my wife from jharkhand,the two witness at the time of marriage were from up,they are my,my wife and the two witness all are doing job and currently living in delhi and available at any moment in delhi.the issue is that my family wants marriage certificate from court,so I want to register my marriage,could you plzz suggest me any low cost and hassle free method for registering marriage or assist and guide me in there any procedure of registering marriage online also?

Advocate Anil Yadav answered
As your marriage was solemnized at Delhi, so you have to get register your marriage at concerned Marriage Registrar office at Delhi. First you have to approach at Marriage Registrar office for proper guidance for submitting your Marriage Registration file to get register your marriage. It is easy process. You cab do by yourself.

Q: Wants to get stay on property of a person took loan and defrauded me

I have an affidavit of friendly loan with a person. In this affidavit I was give Rs.1300000 to a person and he promised me to return back on 22 feb 2017. But when I am trying to call him and ask for money he threaten me and make excuses. In affidavit he mentioned his residence address. I make some search about him on internet, I found that delhi police released a press note about his fraud. I take a print out this. Now I want to put stay on his property against my money by giving evidence of affidavit which is notary attested and a press release. Can I do that Please guide me. 

Advocate Anil Yadav answered
Firstly you should lodge a complaint against the person concerned and can file suit for recovery against him within 3 years from 22.02.2017. In suit for recovery; you can get attach the property of the person concerned by making application in this regard before the Hon'ble court.

Q: what to do if I cannot afford the Court fees

Their is a case pending in court dist. since 2014 regarding recovery of Rs.37 lacs towards damages and loss occurred to me because of a company. Now court has allowed respondent application that applicant has to deposit court fee before arguments. As i am not in a position to arrange court fee. Is there any solution to continue my case. Thanks

Advocate Anil Yadav answered
You can file an application before court treating your suit filed by you as pauper. There is provision in C. P. C. for filing cases as pauper if the plaintiff is very poor and is not in position to pay proper court fees.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anil Yadav

Can Advocate Anil Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anil Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Anil Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anil Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anil Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anil Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anil Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.