Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What will be caste of girl married to other caste boy?

ST caste girl married an OC caste boy.now whas the caste of this girl?witch caste she belongs to st or OC?

Answers (3)

We born in specific caste by Birth. It can not be be changed later, even through she married OC caste boy or any other caste. Her caste will be remain same after marriage also.Hope your doubt has been clarified.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The girl will continue to be ST only. But the children born out of wedlock will be OC by birth. Various Supreme court judgements have categorically said Girl retains her ST status all through her life and continues to be so even after marriage

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

The caste of the girl will not change on marriage she will remain ST and will be entitled to all the benefits that a normal ST girls get. The children of those inter caste married parents will get the caste of the parent in whose household they r brought up and the customs they are brought up in.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I recently vacated a rented premise, and had all dues calculations settled and agreed to by both the parties via email and online documents. The owner…

Read More

Hello sir, a liquor shop is opened in my area just near to school and temple. School distance from liquor shop is 15 meter and temple distance from sh…

Read More

I was born in Andhra Pradesh (AP) and my hometown is in MP. During my graduation, i was required to submit domicile certificate (i was in Pune that ti…

Read More

Sir my caste falls in central obc list and I have valid state obc certificate. My parents are class3 maharashtra Gov employees (teachers) with no inco…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue