What will be caste of girl married to other caste boy?

ST caste girl married an OC caste boy.now whas the caste of this girl?witch caste she belongs to st or OC?

We born in specific caste by Birth. It can not be be changed later, even through she married OC caste boy or any other caste. Her caste will be remain same after marriage also.Hope your doubt has been clarified.

The girl will continue to be ST only. But the children born out of wedlock will be OC by birth. Various Supreme court judgements have categorically said Girl retains her ST status all through her life and continues to be so even after marriage

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

The caste of the girl will not change on marriage she will remain ST and will be entitled to all the benefits that a normal ST girls get. The children of those inter caste married parents will get the caste of the parent in whose household they r brought up and the customs they are brought up in.