What to do if someone has blocked my front land

05-May-2023 (In Civil Law)
What action can be taken when someone has purchased my front land to block my incoming and outgoing intentionally hardly the total area is .65 decimal in length
Answers (2)

Answer #1
680 votes
In Law you have got the right of easement and no body has right to block your way. You may file a police complaint in your concerned police station and give a copy of the complain to superintendent of police also. They will take appropriate action. You may file case in civil court also for right of easement
Answer #2
917 votes
As per law of the land, no one has right to close the entry or exit of some others to the land. It is duty of the seller to provide passage. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and act accordingly as per his advise.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."