What to do if plaint has been rejected ?

A Land broker asked our lands in Madurai for sale, but we refused to sell. Meanwhile, Land brokers filed tenant right case in Tahsildar office on the basis of Treasury Chelan in 2013, and the same was dismissed by the Tahsildar in 2014. Then they appealed before Revenue court of Madurai in 2015, and they got favorable order. After that, we filed revision petition before the District Revenue Officer. After the examination who passed the order favorable to us in 2017. In the detailed order the DRO canceled the order of Revenue Court, and also rejected the tenant right. In the circumstances, They Land brokers are not willing to appeal against the order of DRO in Civil Court. Instead, they filed permanent Injunction suit in Sub Court. The purpose of land brokers want to delay the case. Our Advocate is preparing to file rejection plaint to file and he advised us do not do any work on the land until the case is completed because temporary injunction can be given to them. What can I do sir?

Answers (2)

94 votes

Is Your land is vacant one or building. Now whose possession in that land. If any agreement between you and the said land broker.
If land broker not possession in your land, definetly he did not get injunction against you.
Simply I says "No possession, No injunction".

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

you must appear in the court on your summon with your all of the evidences of your property by your Advocate. then, you will get justice the temporary injection will be repealed in favour or you in the court .

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles