One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Abarajithan R

Advocate Abarajithan R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Thandavamoorthy Nagar, Chennai
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Abarajithan R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abarajithan R's office is in Thandavamoorthy Nagar, Chennai.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Chennai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Abarajithan R Mother made will later sell part of the land is it still valid Rectification of incorrect documents shown against survey number