One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Erode - Advocate Dhanagodi

Advocate Dhanagodi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoEVN Road, Erode
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Dhanagodi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dhanagodi provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dhanagodi enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2009. He is a member of Erode Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2842/2009
  • Distrcit Court, Erode
  • Madras High Court

Popular Reviews

deepak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Dhanagodi understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. I was well advised by Adv.Dhanagodi on the rights and wrongs of my case. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
G.Shakila banu (sist - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Dhanagodi aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
2 months ago
Bhakiyalakshmi T - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Dhanagodi

Q: How Long I Can Get In The Grounds Of Contested Divorce

If am on going in contested divorce am having all evidence and proof in the grounds of adultery. My husband dont want to give divorce to me. Court also delaying due to covid. He done all mistake. My question is will I get divorce thru contested divorce or not?

Advocate Dhanagodi answered
yes you can be get contested divorce. Due to covid, the physical appearance of the parties were stopped. you said he done all mistake and you are having all evidence. the evidence and proof against you husband will be support your success.

Q: I construct the house neighbor stopping me through via police

I construct my home (with proper document I already check with govt surveyor but neighbor house affected right now so they stop me and threaten me so we compliant the policy they told me to stop the work and support opposite party for this case I need guidance from your end Thanks

Advocate Dhanagodi answered
you file a civil suit along with interim injunction application before District munsif Court. when you file a case the same day you will got order, after getting order, you will continue your construction. if he threaten you, you approach the police with the order, the police will support you.

Q: Help for me and for my children

I am a indian woman and my husband is working in Qatar metro rail and my children are studying in Qatar, due to dowry prb my husband and his parents are tortured me so my husband left me and my children in my parent home during vacation holidays and abused my passport and my children passport and also filed a wrong case on me in family court,and avoid us to take us back to Qatar and continue my children studies as my children studies spoiled for past 3 months, I made a police complaint on him as he is nri case not filed on him,can I give complaint on my husband to his office and to Qatar police if so how to make complaint to his office or to Qatar police,can I stop the wrong filed case on me in family court or keep aside the case filed in court on me as I want my husband to come and take us back to Qatar for my children studies,as I am helpless don't have money to pay for lawyer to seek help, what to do to make my husband come to India to take us to Qatar for my children studies.

Advocate Dhanagodi answered
your husband must give maintenance to you and your child. Here your husband filed a divorce, the court definitely will order to give alimony and/or maintenance to you and your child even your husband refused.

Q: What is Notice of Motion in a Transit CMP?

I need to know whar is meant by a notice of motion in a transit cmp case. Kindly explain it with an example.

Advocate Dhanagodi answered
The Plaintiff applies for urgent relief - seeking an injunction restraining the opposite party from disturbing the status quo, seeking appointment of a Court Receiver over the property so that the property is taken in custodia legis - (in the custody of the Court) etc. In Bombay, the application is called a Notice of Motion and in other places it is called an interim / interlocutory application. This is supported by an affidavit which briefly makes out a prima facie case and tells the Court that the balance of convenience is in his favour and that irreparable loss will be caused if the ad- interim relief is not granted.

Q: My father died a year ago and i have cheque in his name.

My father died on 16.12.2018 & he holds 15 cheques without any date but rest of the details filled and given by a bakery owner. He is telling that i will give money and get back the cheque..Till one year now he is not giving the money..How to get money back from him?total cheque value is around 50 lakhs. Can i put a criminal case against him with cheques available with me..I have no other proofs except signed undated cheques & signed written papers...i dint close the account in my father's name & not informed to bank also...Is there anyway I can encash the cheque & put cheque bounce case against him ..Iam n need of the money for my sister marriage...our entire family is depending on tat money..My father believed him to the core and now he is betraying us & trying to not give even single rupee of money..pls help how to approach

Advocate Dhanagodi answered
In this stage, u will send the demand notice to him. If he did not come to compromise with you, After that you will file money suit against him and recover the money in your jurisdiction. After getting the Decree against him, you will file E.P against him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dhanagodi

Can Advocate Dhanagodi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dhanagodi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dhanagodi?

When you meet with Advocate Dhanagodi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dhanagodi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dhanagodi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dhanagodi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dhanagodi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dhanagodi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dhanagodi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dhanagodi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dhanagodi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.