What to do if neighbour is not letting me park my car

My neighbour by improper parking blocks my entry and exit way. Requests have gone to deaf ears. What can i do ? She has no parking space inside compound

Answers (2)

242 votes

Firstly, is the Parking space a road? If you park will it obstruct the use of road by others?
If your neighbor is blocking by using parking blocks in your land or space, you can file a case for permanent injunction restraining the neighbour from parking in front of your property and not to obstruct your ingress and egress. You can also file declaration suit for seeking your easement rights from the court of law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

162 votes

You may file a civil suit against that person, and If the road access leading to the entry to your place is from a public path that authority you have to make that authority also a defendant in the case.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My family is suffering from air & sound pollution due to a factory shed very closely built next to our house.the sound evolved due to grinding &am…

Read More

A company engaged in managing public parking in various airports. It gets into a license agreement with a airport in a particular state. Few months in…

Read More

Legal heir certificate is reqd for filing income tax return of my deceased father. I have already paid tax. I don't want to claim any benefits. Ta…

Read More

Whether unprobated will ( Un registered )of christian let in evidence after 2002 amendment in indian succession act ? Whether will ( unregistered ) wi…

Read More