What to do if neighbour is not letting me park my car

My neighbour by improper parking blocks my entry and exit way. Requests have gone to deaf ears. What can i do ? She has no parking space inside compound

Hello,
Firstly, is the Parking space a road? If you park will it obstruct the use of road by others?
If your neighbor is blocking by using parking blocks in your land or space, you can file a case for permanent injunction restraining the neighbour from parking in front of your property and not to obstruct your ingress and egress. You can also file declaration suit for seeking your easement rights from the court of law.

You may file a civil suit against that person, and If the road access leading to the entry to your place is from a public path that authority you have to make that authority also a defendant in the case.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi