ROAD MADE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WITH OUT OWNERS PERMISSION

In Civil Law
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM IN MY LAND MY NEIGHBOURING 3 FAMILY PEOPLE MAKE ONE ROAD WITH OUT MY PERMMISSION.BEFORE MAKING THE ROAD IT SELF I COLLECTED INJECTION ORDER AGAINST THESE PEOPLE. THEN ALSO THEY MADE THE ROAD.NOW FOR THIS PURPOSE I LOST AROUND 250000 RUPEES.. CASE IS GOING IN THE COURT THEN ALSO THEY ARE ENLARGING THE ROAD AND USING THIS ROAD FOR VECHILE PASSAGE ALSO.. POLICE AND NO OTHERS RESPONDING PROPERLY.. NOW I WANT TO CLOSE THE ROAD AND I NEED THE COMPENSATION ALSO. FOR THAT WHAT I WANT TO DO.. PLS HELP ME..

You can file a petition in court against them for violating injunction order against them and in the same petition you can require police assistance by an order of the court for closing the way they so created

In that petition you can ask a commissioner emergently to inspect the place to note the encrochment before court as well as to punish them by sending to civil prison

You have stated that a case has already been filed and an injunction has been granted. If the neighbours are violating the injunction order you can file a petition before the same court to prosecute them for violation of injunction order. You can also file a petition for mandatory injunction for restoring the earlier position.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi