One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kochi - Advocate Nelson Joseph

Advocate Nelson Joseph

4.4 | 50+ consults
Pallimukku, Kochi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, Family, Startup, Property, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Nelson Joseph has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nelson provides services in various field of Customs & Central Excise, Documentation, Startup, Property Dispute, Corporate Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nelson enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2000. He is a member of the Kerala High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : K/380/2007
  • District Court, Alappuzha,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Idukki,
  • District Court, Kottayam,
  • District Court, Pathanamthitta,
  • District Court, Thiruvananthapuram,
  • District Court, Thrissur,
  • Kerala High Court,
  • Kerala High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 700 Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1250 Rs. 1000

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200 Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Nelson Joseph

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (3)

Lisa Ghosh - Verified Client
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Excellent
Dec 26, 2017
JAMES - Verified Client
The consultation was very good and worthwhile.
Aug 03, 2017
Kevin Kuriakose - Verified Client
It was a great consultation and I was very happy with LawRato and its services. The case managers make the process very smooth. The lawyer was understanding and guided me in the best way possible. As LawRato is growing I can feel they can be better.
May 25, 2017
Read 2 More Reviews