One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kochi - Advocate Mohammed Sabeer

Advocate Mohammed Sabeer

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Perinthalmanna, Kochi
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate Mohammed Sabeer has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sabeer provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Matters, Muslim Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sabeer enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerela in 2016. He is a member of Perinthalmanna Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : K/544/2016
  • District Court, Malappuram

Get advice from Advocate Mohammed Sabeer

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

JEAN PAUL - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Very nice. Professional
Mar 18, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Mohammed Sabeer I received court summon 279 IPC for not stopping my bike, advise. Can the property gifted to daughter be taken back ?