Procedure to file case against GHMC for denial of building permission

21-Apr-2023 (In Civil Law)
I have applied for building permission to GHMC, they informed that the property has an impact due to road widening as per GO issued in 2008. However the same GHMC has given permissions to many buildings in that locality in 2015, 16 and new buildings are also getting constructed as well without bothering road extension. I would like to know if i get permission from GHMC if i file a case against? Is it possible?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
601 votes

if the GOVERNMENT decide to go for road widening in future then they have every right to use the space for construction of road by issuing nominal compensation these will be clearly intimated before giving the permission.
Answer #2
786 votes
i think, ur plan might not have rejected, because, as per ur msg they have informed about road widening, if they rejected, Get certifed copy of a approval given to others in the same area where ur permission was rejected and can file a case against GHMC.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."