Procedure to apply for temporary Injection in Supreme Court

sir We are the hereditary Archaka of Lord Hanuman Temple Gulbarga district of Karnataka state we have some dispute in taluka civil court on 30th March 2018 we have Hanuman jayanti utsav at temple hereditary we are performing Pooja on that days so we request you that we need temporary injection from supreme Court so no one can object our duties. Kindly let us know fees and how many days is required to get injection and what are the documents required. Please send details as soon as possible. Thanking you sir 

You can file suit for ad interim departs injunction and mandatory injunction in jurisdiction court if you feel that some person may hinder your right to perform puja. If you have any letter of appointment from government or documents to show that you people are continuously from generation to generation performing puja that will be sufficient to file a case.

Question is funny may be due to ignorance of legal procedure
There is no law in this country that enables you to approach the supreme court for an order of injunction as desired by you. This is civil litigation not a writ petition matter affecting your individual fundamental right
You should file a suit for injunction at the civil judges court junior division and seek the remedy explaining the circumstances
The way of your question shown you are not familiar with legal proceedings
Consult a Lawyer at your place and proceed as per legal opinion Lord Hanuman may help you

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Dear client
We are regret for you are facing this type problem which is your calture and heritage of your rituals in this regard for performing Pooja in this 30th date so it's very high Rick we and you have hurt to knock the door of Apex court ..if you ready let's move towards.
Thank you.