Permission for construction over land while pendency of Writ

Tenanted inaam land .Iam aPT .ORC is required.My respondent is non proteced tenant and plots purchasers. While pendency of writ ghmc is giving construction permissions. What can I do ?

Answers (2)

269 votes

You have to file another writ petition and challenge the said permissions. You see that all survey numbers are covered in writing petition. GHMC cannot issue such permissions. If it is fraud it can revoke permission.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

348 votes

If any case is pending in the court, municipality should not give any permission for construction in the disputed land. If permission is giving, it comes under contempt of the court. In this matter your advocate can guide you

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles