Permission for construction over land while pendency of Writ

Tenanted inaam land .Iam aPT .ORC is required.My respondent is non proteced tenant and plots purchasers. While pendency of writ ghmc is giving construction permissions. What can I do ?

You have to file another writ petition and challenge the said permissions. You see that all survey numbers are covered in writing petition. GHMC cannot issue such permissions. If it is fraud it can revoke permission.

If any case is pending in the court, municipality should not give any permission for construction in the disputed land. If permission is giving, it comes under contempt of the court. In this matter your advocate can guide you

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi