On death of father claim on his saving bank account deposit

My father made his brother nominee in his saving bank account. After his death in Oct.17 he(my uncle) took all money from his account. Do I or my mother have any right on that money? Can I claim that money inspite that my chacha is the nominee in the bank account.

I dont think you can do anything in this matter. You can claim the money only and only if your father has willed you that account, in specific. In absence of will it is difficult to claim any money.
Best of luck

There are a lot of factors to be considered here, did your father have a will? Was the money proceeds related to ancestral property or was it self earned? Technically, in case where there is not written will, the wife of the deceased should be the legal heir and would have claim over the property of the husband. Either way, you could approach the court for a stay and get the bank account ceased until this matter is decided, so that your uncle cannot misappropriate the funds.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

yes you can subjects to facts of the case as legal heir.you have to file a suit for recovery recovery in a competent civil court.In the court you have to prove that you are legal heir and you are entitled to the amount withdrawn by your uncle as a nominee.