Money and property being looted by sister, what to do

I stay in a different city due to my work. My parents have certain health issues and hence they are home-bound. My elder sister and her husband stays nearby and manage all their finances (all the debit cards are with my sister and her mobile no. is also linked to all the accounts). Even after 7 years of my parent's retirement, I have not been informed about the account numbers, the limp-sum they received at retirement and monthly pension amounts. My parents both worked at good positions under Central Govt. I can guess that they together earn at least Rs. 75K monthly as pension and also have more than 50 lacs at least as fixed deposits.Given that my parents are still alive (but not in perfect mental state), how do I ensure that I am not cheated of their properties and money?

Sir/Ma'am,

You have a number of choices pertaining to your present situation. As long as your parents at alive you may obtain information from the departments by RTI. Then accordingly send lawyers notice to your sister demanding the whereabouts of the money. You may also claim the amount after taking with you your parents. There are plenty of advice which could be given, but you may consult me for a specific advice.

You may send demand notice to your sister by asking to supply the relevants documents and accounts Number of your parents which are under posession of your sister if your sister neglected to supply then you can file complain before police station by ventilating your grievance that your sister fraudulently with drawing the money from your parents with out your consent

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

You need to talk to your parents regarding their money and also ask your sister regarding your parents bank account number etc. As long you dont have any substantial proof you cannot file a suit before any Court stating that you have been cheated.