Legal query regarding summons fro the court

I received a saman from the court.should I go or reply by an application ? Or what will happen if I won't go to court?

do go and file a proper reply through an advocate and ensure your presence before the court may be you can be a formal party as u have not disclosed what is the matter so i am unable too give you a proper reply

Dear friend you have not mentioned that which court's summon you have got? My advice to you that you should present in concern court and got information about summon for why the court summoned you? ..

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

Yes, you will have to respond to it. You can't ignore a summon just like that. The court can give an ex parte judgement if you don't appear in the court. Contact a lawyer. He will help you in an appropriate manner. You can avail our services if you want.