Legal query regarding summons fro the court

I received a saman from the court.should I go or reply by an application ? Or what will happen if I won't go to court?

Answers (3)

246 votes

do go and file a proper reply through an advocate and ensure your presence before the court may be you can be a formal party as u have not disclosed what is the matter so i am unable too give you a proper reply

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

327 votes

Dear friend you have not mentioned that which court's summon you have got? My advice to you that you should present in concern court and got information about summon for why the court summoned you? ..

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
136 votes

Yes, you will have to respond to it. You can't ignore a summon just like that. The court can give an ex parte judgement if you don't appear in the court. Contact a lawyer. He will help you in an appropriate manner. You can avail our services if you want.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles