Legal procedure to be a part of an ongoing case as a respondent

This is an interlocutory case is in high court. I'm not a petitioner nor a respondent. But , the judgement will affect me. The high case has given temperorary stay order on the government order issued by the state and the court has ordered to file an counter on the case by 30days . The government hasn't responded n it hasn't filed the counter on stay order . So, now can I become respondent in that caseand file the counter ?. How to solve this issue urgently.?

Answers (2)

Dear client
Please explain the situation happened clearly.
I don't undersrand what is your problem.
As per your fact please file a counter in the high court and engage a lawyer.
Don't hesitate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Need to know more details on how you will be impacted by High court stay order given that you are neither the petitioner nor the respondent.
You have an implead option through which you can implead yourself in the said suit, but you need to provide grounds for impleadment.
An implead petition is to be filed in high court, stating grounds (how your rights are affected by High court order) and request high court permission(it is called leave of appeal in high court parlance) for impleading you in the said case.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had given the power of attorney to my mother along with my brother and 2 sisters on 22/07/2000, after the death of my father for my ancestor’s…

Read More

I have one salon and there I took a commercial water connection from kolkata corporation one year back.Flat owner's association gave N.O.C for tha…

Read More

When State Govt. gave Trade Licence to do the business, then how they now canceling this, whereas State Govt itself providing Licences to do the same …

Read More

one person is constructing petrol retail outlet very adjacent to water body. The district collector issued NOC and RDO issued Land conversion certific…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue