Legal procedure to be a part of an ongoing case as a respondent

This is an interlocutory case is in high court. I'm not a petitioner nor a respondent. But , the judgement will affect me. The high case has given temperorary stay order on the government order issued by the state and the court has ordered to file an counter on the case by 30days . The government hasn't responded n it hasn't filed the counter on stay order . So, now can I become respondent in that caseand file the counter ?. How to solve this issue urgently.?

Dear client
Please explain the situation happened clearly.
I don't undersrand what is your problem.
As per your fact please file a counter in the high court and engage a lawyer.
Don't hesitate.

Need to know more details on how you will be impacted by High court stay order given that you are neither the petitioner nor the respondent.
You have an implead option through which you can implead yourself in the said suit, but you need to provide grounds for impleadment.
An implead petition is to be filed in high court, stating grounds (how your rights are affected by High court order) and request high court permission(it is called leave of appeal in high court parlance) for impleading you in the said case.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi