Legal action as contractor makes road on private land without consent

A land road maker (Contractor) make road on my land without my permission. So now I want compliant for same. How to legal action or contact to same person (Contractor).

First, write a letter to the contractor for stoppage of work and tell the municipality also, to stop the work. Send objection letter to municipality, police station also. For immediate relief, file a civil suit for declaration and injunction in the lower court of your locality and if you show valid document of title of the land, surely you will get a stay order/ status quo from the learned court on the very date of filing of case

When the Contractor make Road on your land without your permission, at that time are you sleeping? Why you should not resist him or lodged Written Complaint against him before the Local Police? If he complete Road, and public use said Road then it will be very difficult to stop the use of the road by public in general.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

You have not given the details of the road being maintained by. Whether Municipal, PWD, NHI or private road. If Municipal, PWD, NHI file WRIT in high court and private road file suit for compensation and recovery of land.

Respected Madam/ Sir.
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file Constitutional Writ at High Court Calcutta.
Nobody can take your property without your permission even Gorvt is also not able to take your property.
Please contact me for further progress everything is taken care by me and my team.