Legal action against non compliance of legal agreement signed

Sir/ma'am my uncle taken rs. 3,00,000 from us and signed on Rs. 10 court paper , promised that he will left our house after 2 years, but now 4 years passed now he said that do whatever you want to do I will not leave, what can I do now?

Answers (2)

You may file money suit for realisation of your money. But there is three years time is prescribed for filing money suit. Hence you can file money suit after explaining the reason for delay in filing the suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

What's the dispute between u n ur the house ancestral property or purchased by u. If ur uncle don't return ur money u can file a money suit in a competent court of law. onus will b on u to prove ur allegations.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can a nephew claim in ancestor's property?…

Read More

Hello sir, My father has a common agriculture land in a village and we have been living there from almost 40 years now. they are 4 members on 7/12 of …

Read More

Greetings. I wish to discontinue my engineering course as I have an opportunity to join a course of my preference but I'm unable to do so because …

Read More

I have a flat with my wife. Mutation also has been done. It was bought in 2016 @ 63 L. There is home loan against this property. We want to change it …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue