×

Legal action against non compliance of legal agreement signed

Sir/ma'am my uncle taken rs. 3,00,000 from us and signed on Rs. 10 court paper , promised that he will left our house after 2 years, but now 4 years passed now he said that do whatever you want to do I will not leave, what can I do now?

You may file money suit for realisation of your money. But there is three years time is prescribed for filing money suit. Hence you can file money suit after explaining the reason for delay in filing the suit.

What's the dispute between u n ur uncle.is the house ancestral property or purchased by u. If ur uncle don't return ur money u can file a money suit in a competent court of law. onus will b on u to prove ur allegations.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune