How to file case in High Court without judgment copy

I have been facing a land case since 19 years.We won the case but again after appealing in additional disctrict court we lost.It seems to be a gotup case now.I want to challenge the decision n make it forward to Kolkata high court but they are not providing me the judgement copy even after giving the urgent letter.How can forward this to high court? I heard about 15 days are left from the day decision is given to charge a file in high court

You can approach the court even without a certified copy by leave of the court, somehow you can obtain a kaccha or handwritten copy form the lower court and on basis of that you can approach. Moreover, its better to have a receipt by way of which you have applied for the certified copy and the same is not made available to you.

You can apply for certified copy yourself before the respective court where the order was passed, thereafter u can file appeal before the Hon'ble High Court alongwith application for condonation of delay under limitation act specify the reasons for delay.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

I read your matter very carefully I want to discuss the total matter and want to suggest you to file for Constitutional relief directly to High Court at Calcutta.
For further progress I have look after all the documents.