One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sunderjit Nanua

Advocate Sunderjit Nanua

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoOld Post Office Street, Kolkata
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Divorce, High Court, Immigration, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sunderjit Nanua has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sunderjit Nanua's office is in Old Post Office Street, Kolkata.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunderjit Nanua. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunderjit Nanua Illegal possession of a local club Faulty Electric Meter , Very High Bill