One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Soumava Mukherjee

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBBD Bagh, Kolkata
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Soumava Mukherjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Soumava provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Soumava enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2013. He is a member of Calcutta High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/533/2013
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Kolkata
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata
  • District Court, Hoogly
  • District Court, Howrah
  • District Court, South 24 Parganas
  • Kolkata Consumer Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Soumava Mukherjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Soumava Mukherjee

Q: Stay order against a central govt. office order.

Whether stay order can be done in asansol district court against a central govt. office order?How long will it take time?

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee answered
Chances of getting stay order from asansol is very bleak, district courts doesn't have jurisdiction to pass any such order. Moreover, before guiding you I need to go through the order. for further clarification you can get in touch with me.

Q: Not being recognised for hardwork no promotion given what should I do

i am a scale iii officer in a psu bank. joined in bank through all india competitive exam as a clerk. promoted to scale i/ii/&iii through merit channel i.e only through all india written exam. passed jaiib & caiib .rural semi urban branch experience nearly 4 & 1/2 years .branch head experience nearly 8 years. recovery done in a single branch nearly 1 & 1/2 crores. in that particular year there were only minimum number of lady scale iii managers but i was not accommodated of all my difficulties i performed my duties with full of energy only i solicited to minimize my hardship.again i was transferred to a place neither to far for staying there nor to close for up down journey. that means it increased my hardship only.i appeared for scale iv exam.where 48 is pass-mark in written exam i scored 68 marks.the number given in apar by my zm & dzm deducted by my gm by 6 & for that 1.5 is less in my apar.promotion denied.i submitted my grievance but ignored.i stood 4th in wbse. still i didnt get promoted. what should i do?

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee answered
If really discrepancy lies you should approach before the court. Challenge the examination process. But there has to be merit as alleged to be succeed. A bank falls under article 12 so the door of high court is open. Get in touch with documents.

Q: Do a mentally retired employee need to serve notice period.

Sir my father is a central govt employee. Now he is suffering from psychiatry & elimination we have given application for voluntary retirement. we wanted to give 3 months notice period but from the office it was told to us that they needed 6 months of time because of work load so we had given 6 months notice period for voluntary retirement. Now 3 &half months have already past but now my father is not able to do duty because of mental retardation so sir please say me that can my father now take voluntary retirement without serfing any notice period.

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee answered
Challenge the same before the central tribunal. Did the department considered your prayer, did they asked your father to appear before a medical board. At the same you should ask for an appointment under compassionate ground. For further discussion get in touch.

Q: College not providing degrees until completion of bond, how to obtain?

During admission in pg degree/diploma post mbbs course, wb took a bond to serve the rural health centre for 1,2 year. they retained all original documents of our mbbs course. but it was not written anywhere that they will retain the pg marksheet or provisional pg degree certificate. We have passed md/ms pg diploma few days back but now the authority denies to provide any pg certificate....even they will not INFORM the MARKS WE OBTAINED unntil the1/2 year rural bond posting is over. is not it our right to know the marks after passing the exam?

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee answered
Yes it's your fundamental rights, and you are absolutely correct about it. It's a matter where you should approach before the court. But without looking the documents it won't be possible to suggest more. Get in touch if you want to pursue the same.

Q: Car Smartcard not delivered by reputed 2nd hand car dealer Kolkata

I purchased a second hand car in 2014 (with full payment) from a reputed car dealer (Mukesh Hyundai), Kolkata in 2014.I was promised the smartcard to be delivered within 3 months.After multiple follow-ups, the company representatives have not delivered the smart card to me. Everytime there is a new reason for them to not have the smartcard delivered to me. I was asked to pay the road tax and renew the insurance(in previous owners name) as it was also necessary for the smartcard.From the xerox copy of the previous bluebook seems the car was in the name of a company and was loaned from a bank. The car is purchased in the name of my father and he is old and cannot pursue this matter with the people from this company and I do not stay in Kolkata that makes it even more difficult. This year a legal remainder and thereafter a legal notice to this company this year there is still no response from them. The car is kept in the garage for 3 years now with no papers. Please help!

Advocate Soumava Mukherjee answered
You have a good case, you can approach before the district consumer forum depending upon the location. You have already wasted a lot of time. Further i don't think it will take not more than a year for your case to be decided, you should immediately contact some lawyer and pursue it before the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Soumava Mukherjee

Can Advocate Soumava Mukherjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Soumava Mukherjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee?

When you meet with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Soumava Mukherjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Soumava Mukherjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Soumava Mukherjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.