How to enforce partition in family property

My father was died in 1979 I have seven brother and two sisters I want the legal distribution of house owned by my father.

You can file a partition suit making all your siblings party to the suit and also your mother if she is alive. You have got right on 1/10th of the property if your mother is alive. In the case your sisters or other siblings come and agree for the lawful distribution of the property, the settlement would become part of the partition suit and the suit would be decided.

As per Hindu law of succession of the said property is owned by your father only then it will be distributed equally among all your brother and sisters ,now with the latest amendments of 2005 even daughters are at par with sons as far as succession is concerned.For personalised advice provide me all details .

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow