How to defend against a reputed company's manipulated complaint?

Hello sir, Some of my friends started their own IT firm recently with the same product of their old company but without copying anything from the product of their previous company. But a few days ago the previous company raised a complaint and with their money power they hired expert lawyers and they collected orders to do ride to my friend's office unexpectedly. even they had papers to collect data of my friend's personal emails.also, they copied all the source code of my friend's product claiming they need to send it for further analysis. but they said they got orders to copy data related to the trademarked name of the company who raised the complaint but still they copied whole data with them. now my friends are in deep depression as they dont have enough fund to get an expert advocate and meanwhile the first party raised an injunction order too for a temporary stay. what can we do in this condition ?

Answers (3)

161 votes

Try to get the details of the case. As from your question, it is not clear if its a trademark infringement case or so. Get details of the case and defend the case before the court. You can raise your objection and your claim in the case and can vacate any stay or injunction if you can substantiate your claim.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

Before giving advise let me know about the court orders against your friends company. I can appear for and on behalf of your friends company and to defend. Please furnish entire details otherwise proper advise cannot be deliverd.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
81 votes

Hi there,
As the matter is in court bow i advice you to go to a lawyer with all necessary details you have. Brief him what happened exactly. Who raided your property, what actions have been taken by the reputed company. Just vgue statement wont suffice to give you proper legal assistance. If any injunction is there against you immediately take steps to vacate that. Feel free to consult.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles