Harassment at work place by colleagues

I am working in a Govt. Organization on contract .But 2-3 person of my organizations follow me when I go back to home after office. Some time ago I started car pooling with one of my colleagues, then those people started spoiling my name in the office, with my affair then I left with him. He keeps an eye on me all the time. I'm so nervous that why do they do that What should I do . How are people in our country where a girl can not come anywhere? It is a matter of great shame that even after so many years of independence . Keeps such a bad idea for women. Thanks

Definitely this is a big issue you can file written complaint against those persons to the higher officers of your company and parallel file written complaint to the police which contains your detailed greviance.

You should immediately lodge a complaint against them with the police and apart from that since you are in a government organisation you can request the internal POSH committee to sit on the issue and even get transfer of the perpetrators

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Dear mam,
Nowadays in most of the offices there is a woman protection cell and if such is not there you can even report to women protection cell in police station. They may surely help and if not then we can approach the court.