Harassment at work place by colleagues

I am working in a Govt. Organization on contract .But 2-3 person of my organizations follow me when I go back to home after office. Some time ago I started car pooling with one of my colleagues, then those people started spoiling my name in the office, with my affair then I left with him. He keeps an eye on me all the time. I'm so nervous that why do they do that What should I do . How are people in our country where a girl can not come anywhere? It is a matter of great shame that even after so many years of independence . Keeps such a bad idea for women. Thanks

Answers (3)

Definitely this is a big issue you can file written complaint against those persons to the higher officers of your company and parallel file written complaint to the police which contains your detailed greviance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You should immediately lodge a complaint against them with the police and apart from that since you are in a government organisation you can request the internal POSH committee to sit on the issue and even get transfer of the perpetrators

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Dear mam,
Nowadays in most of the offices there is a woman protection cell and if such is not there you can even report to women protection cell in police station. They may surely help and if not then we can approach the court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Can my sister ask Share from my father…

Read More

Hello sir iam i have loan in capital fist iam paying the loan cuntiunesly 15 mouths but ....I have problem i solsd my business in jest 2 months I have…

Read More


Read More

My father had 15 acres of land and I had a sister. My sister and me are married. My marriage was love marriage. My parents are not Intrested to give t…

Read More