One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sagar Kothari

Advocate Sagar Kothari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGangotri Vihar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sagar Kothari completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Divorce, Criminal, Civil, Family, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sagar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/2901/2015
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sagar Kothari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sagar Kothari

Q: Divorce Due To Non Consummation Of Marriage

I separated from my nri husband after one year of marriage because of non consummation of marriage from his side. It has been 1 year since we have lived completely Separately. He is not agreeing for divorce. Pls tell what rights I have as I am not willing to continue with him due to mental torture caused in that one year.

Advocate Sagar Kothari answered
you can file a divorce petition in the court of law. there are two ways of filing divorce petition mutually or by contesting if he doesn't agree to get divorce by mutual can also file maintainance case against him and he is liable to pay you.

Q: Promising to marry me and now he is denying

I was in an relation with a boy form 6 years. He promised me to get married. I spent all my money on him since he was jobless. We were in physical relations also. When i have put a marriage proposal in front of him and tell him that inform about us to his grandfather. After few days he told me his grandfather not accepting our relation because of intercaste. And his grandfather tell him if he will marry me then he will die and all that. Now he is telling me that he will marry a girl with his family choice and with me too and later on he will stay with me. I can't understand what will i do. How can i get a justice?

Advocate Sagar Kothari answered
you can file a criminal case against that person who has cheated you and taken all your money and now denying to marry you . the Grand father story is just a story nothing more than that so you can file against him cheating case .

Q: Actually my second petition for mutual divorce is signed bt hearing is not done yet. I wanna save th

Actually my second petition for mutual divorce is signed bt hearing is not done yet. I wanna save this relationship bt if my husband doesn't want then can I demand my maintenance and money which I didn't ask in the mutual divorce? Cn I ask for money in front of the judge?

Advocate Sagar Kothari answered
you can deny for mutual divorce or you can ask your husband to pay you amount before appearing in the court. because once the divorce is done than it will be not that much easy for you to get amount from your husband .

Q: Parents' abuse by daughter in law

my parents , both 66 years old are facing abuse at the hands of their daughter in law .they r too scared of reporting this. my brother is a simple person totally dominated and suppressed by his wife. all house expenses r borne by my parents. all house work is done by my mother. my father is working after retirement to sustain expenses. i am a doctor and ours is an educated family. i feel distressed seeing their plight. how can i help them?

Advocate Sagar Kothari answered
your parents can file case against their daughter in law before the court and they will get protection from the court and if they want they can also make the daughter-in-law to move out of the house . they have all the rights to live peacefully as they are the owner of the house

Q: Divorce curel behaviour all the time fights physical attack by hitting

Wife’ misbehaviour and on the basis of the cruelty i would like the file a divorce hence i have certain proofs with me which can help but still they are not enough so am seeking for a lawyer who can help me with this..

Advocate Sagar Kothari answered
you can file your divorce petition in two ways mutually or on the basis of cruelty . the divorce petition can also be filed on the basis of cruelty in the court of law with all the proofs .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sagar Kothari

Can Advocate Sagar Kothari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sagar Kothari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Kothari?

When you meet with Advocate Sagar Kothari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Kothari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Kothari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Kothari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sagar Kothari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sagar Kothari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sagar Kothari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sagar Kothari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sagar Kothari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.