Cousin destroyed our crops due to issue with his father

Hi  My father & his brother are splitted almost 8 years back. Now my cousin(which is my father brother son) has destroyed our crops due to issues with his father. And he has filed a civil case on our property along with his father properties. and lawyer notice contains only 1-1/2 acre land. which have status quo. but he destroyed crops in the land which is not there in the notice. And he included our house in notice which was given to my father while splitting properties.we got no help from local police and they have not registered any case then we filed petition in meekosam grievance cell ,then markapuram DSP told my father and told him to get clearance certificate which is not possible(said by lawyers) as property(destroyed) is not in notice. i need advice to how to proceed further.

Answers (2)

You need not wait for his notice regarding the crop damage, you yourself give him notice and file a case against him,if police doesn't respond to you you can approach SP or file a private case against your cousin.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Good afternoon,
Whether you cousin approached court or not.
If he approached, he will get share from his father properties, not from your father properties. He is not having any right in your father properties.
1.You should take care the partition documents between your father and his brother.
2. You should keep tax receipts for your father properties.
3. You should not allow your cousin or anybody in your properties.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello Team, I have R.C.S. - Regular Civil Suit pending on my name which has been register just to harass me. As per the documents the case has no weig…

Read More

How to remove status quo…

Read More

I Am Sandeep. I Booked Royal Enfield Classic 350 Black On 6th Of Feb 2017.With the advance of 5000/-and, they took a 1month 10days.I called and ask my…

Read More

I filed a case through letter, the same was treated as pil . it was in the year 2017, June. The case was showing earlier as pending. Now in the status…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue