Cousin destroyed our crops due to issue with his father

Hi  My father & his brother are splitted almost 8 years back. Now my cousin(which is my father brother son) has destroyed our crops due to issues with his father. And he has filed a civil case on our property along with his father properties. and lawyer notice contains only 1-1/2 acre land. which have status quo. but he destroyed crops in the land which is not there in the notice. And he included our house in notice which was given to my father while splitting properties.we got no help from local police and they have not registered any case then we filed petition in meekosam grievance cell ,then markapuram DSP told my father and told him to get clearance certificate which is not possible(said by lawyers) as property(destroyed) is not in notice. i need advice to how to proceed further.

You need not wait for his notice regarding the crop damage, you yourself give him notice and file a case against him,if police doesn't respond to you you can approach SP or file a private case against your cousin.

Good afternoon,
Whether you cousin approached court or not.
If he approached, he will get share from his father properties, not from your father properties. He is not having any right in your father properties.
1.You should take care the partition documents between your father and his brother.
2. You should keep tax receipts for your father properties.
3. You should not allow your cousin or anybody in your properties.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi