Coaching centre using my photo without my consent

Sir/Ma'am, i am in 12th class, i joined a coaching that my friends went to and it turned out that the coaching was horrible, all they cared about was money and the staff there was narcistic as hell. they focused less on education and more to show off how cool they all, they always promoted partying and distracting group discussions. one day i spoke up against them and they scolded me for being 'disrespectful' for telling them to stop chitchatting and to teach as it was an educational institute. i'm prospective of scoring well over 95% in boards and i probably am the only one out of their students to do so and i dont want people like them using my photograph to scam more people this way. what is the right course of action to take in case they use my photo?

If they have not taken your written consent than you can file a civil suit for compensation and can demand share in their profit.. Moreover you can take stay not to use your photos without your consent..

First of all congratulation to you scoring 95 percentage marks as you querry you can take a legal action against it. And tell me that you haven't sign any document of the coaching institute to use your phoyograph first tell me that...

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi