Clarification on rights and benefits of SC student

What are the rights and benefits of a sc student in west bengal?

The Schedule Caste is a reserved category. Such reservation is available in admission of the student in School, Colleges and also the reservation is available for any competitive exams and in the employment and also the same may be accessed in departmental promotion sometimes. All the best. Regards

The rights of a Sc student is to get reservation while getting admission in collages in case there is an admission test facility.They are also provided with concession in admission fees etc.All these facility is provided for the welfare of the community.
Regards

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow