Clarification on getting dismissal of stay order over property

Service which was under name of brother mother, me bt now its fully in my name.. Bt it was occupied by my nephew, without our knowldge they rented a part of it to his friend... Now that friend has filed acase against him and me sevond party and got issued astayorder.... Nephew s r now Exparte, bt juddge for the 3months is jst pushing the thn with date... Last he kept the argument and said judgement will be given next date bt again he gave date... Saying Evidence and Apperance... What exactly is going on, as we dont stay here and fr mnth v r being given short dt

The property of which you are the owner, and if it was occupied by your nephew was illegal. He was a trespasser in that property. He was not having any right to lend it on rent to any person. The concerned court is giving you short dates as the stay application has to be decided within 30 days

giving dates is the discretionary power of judge...probably your case is in rotation or is in position to transfer to some other judge. so wait and watch this is the only reason for judgment is delayed by the concerned authorities.
regards

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi