Clarification on getting dismissal of stay order over property

Service which was under name of brother mother, me bt now its fully in my name.. Bt it was occupied by my nephew, without our knowldge they rented a part of it to his friend... Now that friend has filed acase against him and me sevond party and got issued astayorder.... Nephew s r now Exparte, bt juddge for the 3months is jst pushing the thn with date... Last he kept the argument and said judgement will be given next date bt again he gave date... Saying Evidence and Apperance... What exactly is going on, as we dont stay here and fr mnth v r being given short dt

Answers (2)

142 votes

The property of which you are the owner, and if it was occupied by your nephew was illegal. He was a trespasser in that property. He was not having any right to lend it on rent to any person. The concerned court is giving you short dates as the stay application has to be decided within 30 days

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

326 votes

giving dates is the discretionary power of judge...probably your case is in rotation or is in position to transfer to some other judge. so wait and watch this is the only reason for judgment is delayed by the concerned authorities.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i want to dismiss my case and reject the trial please let me know the ways to save my future…

Read More

I had a civil case O.S No. 4379 of 2016. It was dismissed and judgment is in my favour. Now again I.A. No. 3561/2018 is applied. I want to sell the pr…

Read More

I had filed civil suit and order has been passed. In the result, I pass the following :- O R D E R The suit stands dismissed. Decree to be drawn up ac…

Read More

My father's civil case was dismissed at Narsaraopeta court in the year 2000 due to his absence to the court and further showing as a cause his neg…

Read More