One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Arun Sharma

Advocate Arun Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Courts, Jalandhar
24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Arun Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 24 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arun Sharma's office is in District Courts, Jalandhar.
  • District Court, Jalandhar

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Sharma What is the meaning of contested decreed in a case Divorce filed by husband and false 498a complaint by wife