Can the hearing of different cases be scheduled on the same day

Meri patni apni man marji se apne mayke chali gayi thi aur aane ko taiyar nahi thi tab maine usko rakhne ke liye( HMA act section 9 ) lagaya to Meri patni ne mujh par 498a, gharelu hinsa aur ipc 125 mantinance ke jhunthe case laga Diye hai. Lekin in cases ki tarikhen 15-15 din ki lag rahi hai is hisaab se ek mahine me 7-8 tarikhen lag jati hai. But mujhe yah problem hai ki mai Delhi me ek private company me 8000 rupay me kaam karta hun jis Karan se mai case fight nahi kar pa Raha hun. Kyonki Delhi se 500km door har mahine me 3-4 baar tarikhon me Jana padta hai, jisse samay ka, rupay ka aur naukari se nikaale jaane ki pareshani hoti hai. Mujhe koi upay batayen ki in 3-4 cases ki sunwai ek hi tareekh par kaise karayi Jaye .

Answers (3)

68 votes

Unfortunately I will have to say that there is no way to simultaneous hearing of all 4 cases the second thing is that you r saying that in your case court giving the date of 15 days so there should be 2 dates in a month and not 3-4.
I would like to give you advise that you can file the trancefer petition before the high court to trancefer your case and your success would depend on where your marriage has been solemnized or where your wife has been last stay with you.

I hope this advice will help you to understand and face the problem if any other enquiry or any confusion you can again post an enquiry on my Lawrato account.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

335 votes

Mere khyal se aapko har case me upstith hone ki aavsyakta nahi hai, aap ek Vakil niyukt kar sakte hai jo aapke har case ko dekh sakta hai. Ab aise case me generally yahi hota hai Ladkiya Pareshan karne ke liye aise case laga deti hai.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
184 votes

You please contact your lawyer suggesting to get hearing date on specified date only. Your lawyer has to convey your pain and inconvenience to the Court. Also your lawyer may inform the court about your poor financial conditions.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles