Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can I take any action if government is not cutting trees

Sir, mere house k front par 6 feet ki road hai or mere house se 10 feet ki distance par 60/70 feet hight ki trees hai. Jab ki Road k side se electric connection bhi gaya hai. Cyclone k time hamara kuch nuksaan bhi hua hai,. Bar bar bolne k Baad bhi eh trees nahi kata gaya. KYA HUM KOI QANOONI QADAM UTHA SAKTE HAIN IN TREES KO KATANE K LIYE?

Answers (2)

Agar aap ye prove kar sakte hain ke ye trees sach me aap logo ke liye threat hain, aap Forest Dept ko chitthi likh sakte hain uske sath DM ko bhi copy de dijiyega. Agar phir bhi koi kaam nehi hota hain toh Calcutta High Court mein writ petition file kar sakte hain. Mera bahut sare clients High court se relief payein hain. All the best. Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Do not venture to cause any harm to trees.Apart from legal point of view, being a responsible Citizen you should do the needful to protect the environment. You may contact local forest authority and environment protection authority for advice towards mitigation of your troubles.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

BMC demolished my house without providing 351 notice . We had hut in this place since 1985. We were applying for photopass / maintenance fee for many …

Read More

Respected sir good evening since two years Ravinutala Panchayat is troubling me that who has taken permission to construct house where as it is suppor…

Read More

 We were mutually agreed for marriage through arrange marriage. This agreement was between our families and now the girl's family is backing…

Read More

Can a goverment employee upload video on youtube and earn money from it..? Is it legal??…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue