Can a senior citizen meet or write a open letter to Cheif justice

Dear Experts, This is Piyush Bisen, writing on behalf of my father. My father has been retired in last Nov 2019 and return back to hometown (balaghat district, MP) but has to leave in a rented house. The reason is, since 2008, there is 1 tenant in living (now encroach) in our home. Since he was not used to pay rent on time and proper take care of home, my father asked him to vacant home in 2010 but he was not vacating, he kept asking to vacant for 2 yrs. In 2012 he filed a case against my father that we are forcing him to vacant home, saying we don't need it, reason is my father's job was in Chhattishgarh. He lost case in lower and upper session court but in early 2017 he did second appeal in Jabalpur high court during and manage to get stay order. Since then we haven't get single hearing of our case. How can we fast track our case? in last Nov, our lawyer applied for urgent hearing by submitting my father's retirement letter. Can my father meet or write a letter to Chief justice?

aap apne ukt case mein samast sambhavit karyvahi kar chuke hain lekin Abhi carona virus ke Karan koi bhi court full working man nahin hai court full working mein aane per Hi aapki prakaran mein sunvaee sambhav hai aata aap aap mujhse court open hone ke bad sampark Karen

your lawyer taken absolutely right step for urgent hearing and i think court will definitely take it seriously, so don't worry it will go through smooth way. Now you asked to submit a letter to chief justice I think there is no need to take this step as your lawyer already moved an application for urgent hearing so you should wait till order in that application.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore

नमस्कार।

आपकी समस्या का समाधान करने के लिए आपको एक बार मुझसे मेरे आफिस में आकर मिलना होगा , या फोन पर पूरी चर्चा कर सकते हैं। आपकी समस्या का निदान जल्द ही कर दिया जावेगा।

धन्यवाद।