One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Satna - Advocate Pramod Daksh

Advocate Pramod Daksh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoNazirabad, Satna
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pramod Daksh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pramod enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Satna Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/239/2012

  • District Court, Satna,
  • Madhya Pradesh Board Of Revenue, Gwalior,
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Pramod Daksh

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Krishna Kumar Tiwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Pramod Daksh helped me to better understand my legal issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Sheetal vishwakarma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is good person
1 month ago
Pradeep Kumar saket - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward
1 month ago
Adarsh kumar pandey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Suraj gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Rakesh Shukla - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. I was well advised by Adv.Pramod Daksh on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate Pramod Daksh 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Daksh

Q: Can I get my money back from RTO agent?

Due to urgent need of Licence I gave money to RTO agent for my Driving Licence, But he didn't do any official work regarding my permanent DL. Whenever I approach him, he gave me dates but never do any work and neither make my photograph for permanent licence. It's around 4 months , So how could I get my money back or How I enforce him to do my work.

Advocate Pramod Daksh answered
It seems that you have been cheated by the RTO agent, if the work is not being done even after taking money by the RTO agent, then you can register a case of 420 against him in the concerned police station. And if he is that licensee then you can also file complaint against him in District Consumer Forum

Q: Case under IPC 279,337 what legal step should be taken to defend

Should i accept my mistake and close my case or should i defend and not plead guilty.If accept my mistake does it affect my oppurtinites of geeting into government jobs.

Advocate Pramod Daksh answered
Under these sections, you can defend your case or you can even close the case by accepting the mistake and bearing the fine, but you are in a government job, so it will not be right to accept the mistake.

Q: We Both Have Got The Decree And Want To Apply For Marriage From Court

How can we apply in the court for legal marriage, and how many days it takes to get the certificate. Recently we both received our divorcee decree from our first marriages respectively. The marriages got solved on mutual concent. Do we have to inform them earlier about to obtain the certificate. Religion - Hindu

Advocate Pramod Daksh answered
Because both of you have been mutually divorced, for this reason both of you can now remarry, for this you will have to apply to the Registrar of Marriages of your respective district under the Special Marriage Act 1956 This marriage takes at least 30 days

Q: I m interested in a property to buy but I need to search on it

I have registry copy ? Can u search and give me details? What is your fees?

Advocate Pramod Daksh answered
please provide the details and copy of registry. property is belong to Which district ? fees is no matter in these cases but it depends the district and property you want to buy. you can contact me in my whatsapp. thanks

Q: Divorce Decree marked as cancelled

I wanted to get a divorce decree reviewed for its validity, the hard copy is stamped as cancelled so I am not sure what it means, also the case status online suggests that it has been disposed and nature of disposal is contested-judgement decreed, is there anything I need to worry about?

Advocate Pramod Daksh answered
according to the document you mentioned here, you got divorce and need not to worry about. the stamped cancelled means duly stamped and fees paid by the applicant. if not cancelled the stamped then it may be used twice which is not allowed by the govt. so be relaxed.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pramod Daksh

Can Advocate Pramod Daksh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pramod Daksh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Daksh?

When you meet with Advocate Pramod Daksh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Daksh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Daksh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Daksh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Daksh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pramod Daksh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pramod Daksh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pramod Daksh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pramod Daksh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.