Boyfriend of a friend is threatening me, what to do

I'm senior accountant in previous office there was a girl she attached with me. She talked sweetly in office and whatsapp also. Some times she blocked and unblocked me. I have full details about conversation. All of sudden her boyfriend knew that and he threatened me he is studying law. But that was not my mistake totally the girl also chatted with me. I am in trouble. Advise me.

Answers (2)

279 votes

Hello dear,
As per your query it is common and no need to worry about any issues..
I am here to handle the issues .
There is a proverb To nip in the bud.
So it's better to take action before him..
Let's have a chat over the call and will suggest you many ways to save you from such situations..
Thanks and regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

233 votes

You don't need to panic. First you should collect all the details of your conversation with the girl. Do not remove any chat conversation detail. Next time her boyfriend calls you, you should record that conversation.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had court order in favour of me before 3 years.but now I get notice from court mentioning my opponent mentally disorder that time when the order was…

Read More

My father has died in 2016 without any registered partition deed . He has inherited a plot of land from his father. After his death , we are two broth…

Read More

How decrease the maintanace .we have 2yrs boy child n order pass 6000+250000areas maintanance after marrige 1week she go matrymonyhome. Some dowry etc…

Read More

After death of husband want succession certificate for noida property.…

Read More