Boyfriend of a friend is threatening me, what to do

I'm senior accountant in previous office there was a girl she attached with me. She talked sweetly in office and whatsapp also. Some times she blocked and unblocked me. I have full details about conversation. All of sudden her boyfriend knew that and he threatened me he is studying law. But that was not my mistake totally the girl also chatted with me. I am in trouble. Advise me.

Hello dear,
As per your query it is common and no need to worry about any issues..
I am here to handle the issues .
There is a proverb To nip in the bud.
So it's better to take action before him..
Let's have a chat over the call and will suggest you many ways to save you from such situations..
Thanks and regards.

You don't need to panic. First you should collect all the details of your conversation with the girl. Do not remove any chat conversation detail. Next time her boyfriend calls you, you should record that conversation.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur