Advice in case documents are not cleared regarding agriculture land.

I've bought an acre of agri land in Karnataka through my income. I've proved my agricultural background as mandated by state govt. Also, there is a judgement by justice byra reddy in high court of Karnataka in wp 38276 DT 25 Jan 2016. However, my documents have not been cleared. Need advice pl..regards

Answers (2)

216 votes

You have not disclosed about your documents.. What are the documents to be cleared?
The w p was filed by you or what? If the w p filed by you, then you may file another w p to obtain a direction to competent authority to clear your documents..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

127 votes

May be Revenue authority has issued notice to you under 79A and B and you have produced your income proof and agricultural background with relevant records. Usually revenue officials delay such matters, you can approach High Court and get a direction to department.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles