Advice in case documents are not cleared regarding agriculture land.

I've bought an acre of agri land in Karnataka through my income. I've proved my agricultural background as mandated by state govt. Also, there is a judgement by justice byra reddy in high court of Karnataka in wp 38276 DT 25 Jan 2016. However, my documents have not been cleared. Need advice pl..regards

You have not disclosed about your documents.. What are the documents to be cleared?
The w p was filed by you or what? If the w p filed by you, then you may file another w p to obtain a direction to competent authority to clear your documents..

May be Revenue authority has issued notice to you under 79A and B and you have produced your income proof and agricultural background with relevant records. Usually revenue officials delay such matters, you can approach High Court and get a direction to department.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi