Action for construction of property against injunction order by court

We have already taken Injunction order but the party constructed the house while injunction oder there what action can we take according to which section

Answers (3)

86 votes

Dear Sir / Madam,
Furstly you didn't told about wheather you got permenent injuction or temporay injuction.
if your case not yet disposed by court, you can file a petition for voilation Injuction order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

54 votes

When an injunction order is disobeyed on the application of the party the court may order attachment of the person who has disobeyed the order and also subject him to civil detention for a term not exceeding 3 months. And if the disobedience is further continued court may direct sale of attached property and payment of compensation to the applicant.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
192 votes

Hi according to your query if you have injunction order then you file contempt of the court petition against them state the facts and take photos of the house which he had constructed submit them along with your petition then court will give demolishing orders also. for further clarifications you can call us at any time.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My question is regarding Court Marriage. I and my partner belong to Christianity and Hindu religion respectively. We both are divorced. I live in city…

Read More

CAT was informed by respondant that compliance has been done of the court order and DPC found unfit to me as per criteria adopted by them.CAT accepted…

Read More

What next and she is not aftraid.whatis next procedure…

Read More

i am a b.ed final year student of a private college(burdwan university).college management refuse to give my last two semesters result .what can i do?…

Read More