Action for construction of property against injunction order by court

We have already taken Injunction order but the party constructed the house while injunction oder there what action can we take according to which section

Dear Sir / Madam,
Furstly you didn't told about wheather you got permenent injuction or temporay injuction.
if your case not yet disposed by court, you can file a petition for voilation Injuction order.

When an injunction order is disobeyed on the application of the party the court may order attachment of the person who has disobeyed the order and also subject him to civil detention for a term not exceeding 3 months. And if the disobedience is further continued court may direct sale of attached property and payment of compensation to the applicant.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Hi according to your query if you have injunction order then you file contempt of the court petition against them state the facts and take photos of the house which he had constructed submit them along with your petition then court will give demolishing orders also. for further clarifications you can call us at any time.