How to get my daughter custody back from my in laws

My in laws take away my daughter after my wife's death due to severe u identified infection after delivery of my baby girl six years Ago in 2013. I am a working guy with handsome salary. My in laws also know that it was not a case of dowry and all that. At that time my daughter was only 9days old. That time I was emotionally attached with them and allowed them to keep my daughter for some time. In 2014 I got remarried and have a baby boy. Now after six years I want my daughter back. But thay refused to give back her. They quarrel me and don't even pick my phone. In these years I have been continously in touch with my daughter on phone. I visited her every two months. She loves me alot and recognize me and her step mother as well as we continously visited her with gifts. I m in quite depression nowadays due to all this. Please help me what to do to get back my princess.

U must be knowing that State (including Courts) are Parens Pariae of the Children, where well being of the child is of paramount consideration. Ergo, wish of the child is also has the equal importance. So pls make sure if your child is really ready to accompany both of you, giving visitation rights to your in laws or vice versa amicably. If not, approach the Arbitration and Conciliation Cell of the Court for the custody of the child...

You are the biological father and natural guardian of your daughter and under the Guardians and Wards Act seek the custody of your daughter from the grandparents if they refuse to do so.
Tell them to return your daughter to you otherwise you will get order from the Family Court for return of the custody to you. You may even promise them that they can visit the child and even keep her with them for small period of time and all this will be possible if they agree to your proposal and settle this issue amicably with you.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

U r her father and as well as her guardian alsi u have right to maintain ur daughter undoubtedly. If they r refusing to give her custody to u,its better to file a suit in the court will definitely allow u to do so.

Of course you can get custody of us daughter back. You will have to file a case claiming custody of your minor daughter in the family court of your area. Till the final decision of this case you will get the visitation rights