how can i stop my parents from adopting my child against my wishes

I am divorced and my parents want to adopt my child and then get me married to someone. I am ok with a 2nd marriage but do not want them to adopt my child. How can i stop them?

Your parents cannot adopt the child legally, unless you want them to adopt.

During the lifetime, the child will be in your custody and they cannot force you to give the child.

File a complaint against them as the motives of your parents are against your wishes.  

The law may not permit such adoption during your lifetime. In any event your consent is essential without which no adoption can be effected

Please specify About you first:
What is your gender?
What is your Age?
what is the age of your baby?

answer these queries to get right answer.
Thanks
Adv Mohan S.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Your parents cannot adopt the child legally ,unless you want them to adopt.During the lifetime ,the child will be in your custody and they cannot force you to give the child.File a complaint against them.Though the motives of your parents are bonafide they cannot act against your wishes.