×

quesFather visitation right before divorce

I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child.On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one.Currently there is no divorce case against me. In this case how can i meet my child?

• ansSir, as on today there's no bar or preventing orders against you for visiting your child. Therefore there are no legal hurdles for you . At any time you can visit and meet your child by taking your own course.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansThe details as to age of your child have not been provided. Whether child is a girl or boy that is also not disclosed. Considering these aspects proper guidance can be given. Further if you want to get divorce or not that has to be considered. So please provide all the details.

Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Erandwane, Pune